Our Craaazy Family

Our Craaazy Family
Gotta Love this Silliness!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Going Private

I have decided to go private. I found out that some people in my area were doing some things that were a little "ify" in my book sooooooo am going to close my blog down to just my children and a few close friends. Sorry. In today's world, you just can't be TOO careful. Amber, I need your email address since it somehow got deleted from my address book. I have your old one but not your current one.

2 comments:

  1. Darn!! I thought you were going private because your entries would be getting a lot more- You know!! (wink wink)
    Bummed to hear it will still be family oriented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a dork! Thought I'd taught you that what happens in the bedroom--stays in the bedroom! No stories to tell!! THEY are private!!!

    ReplyDelete