We were in Ioka this weekend to paint the little house and had to feed the cows for Grandpa Dale while he went out of town for the day. There are sooooooo many new calves this year. I took some pics while driving the hay truck with Dad and John in the back throwing hay bales out in the field for the cows to eat. If you ask Dad, he says I was driving in supersonic speed but really I was in low gear and taking pics as slowly as I could! The calves were running through the field like kids do at lunch recess at school! My camera couldn't focus fast enough to catch all their shinanigans! I thought about slamming on the brakes a time or two to catch some cute calf antics but decided against it. Only because I didn't think I would survive the drive home with John and Dad covered in cow poop from being thrown out of the truck bed into the large piles of poop in the field. Anyway, thought the kiddos would enjoy seeing some of the calves. A couple of the calves have to be bottle fed since their mommas won't feed them. John fed one and I fed the other. They wolf those bottles down in a heartbeat of time! They were so cute.
15 years ago











Ady loved seeing the cows, and Briley is now walking around "mooing" I will have to show BRink later.
ReplyDelete