Bailey proved to be such a good contributor this weekend! She constantly ran around outside and brought us BIG rocks off the Ioka property. Everytime I turned around there was another boulder in the way! She even dropped a few in her water dish for us. Several times we found rocks in the bathroom by the toilet--ya know how she drinks from the toilet?--well, she must have dropped it to get herself rehydrated and forgot to pick it up again. Not to worry tho, cuz there were PLENTY more where that one came from!! Jared, you need to thank her cuz it's that many LESS rocks we have to pick up later and that many less rocks that Canyon will come dragging home to you!!
15 years ago











I STILL want my monet back for that dumb dog- and don't try to say she belongs to JAred. You love her too!
ReplyDeletethat was supossed to be money- not monet
ReplyDeleteWhooooa! I want my money back and I deserve it before Moe...she helped threathen me into giving up my 50 bucks! I just caught upo on your blog. The house is looking great and the kids loved the pics of the calfs. The post about Jared made me throw up in my mouth ;) haha...but other then that I enjoyed catching up! Love ya
ReplyDelete